Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Real Deal

Ever since it began a couple of years ago I've gotten a kick out of Ocean Spray's ad campaign featuring two cranberry farmers in hip waders in the middle of a cranberry bog. You know the one I mean? The ads are always warm, funny and clever--and how adorable is the younger guy? But I've often been distracted while watching wondering if those commercias are shot in a real cranberry bog or some kind of Hollywood simulation. Well, for the record, it's real.

Here's one of the ads I'm talking about just in case you've missed them:

3 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I have to agree with you, Michael. The young farmer is a cutie-patutie!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, he is adorable.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Am I the only one that wants to see him do one of these commercials nekkid?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home