Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm a Bad Person

It's Earth Day. And I drove to work today. In Manhattan. Across town. At rush hour.

I know what you must be thinking. I'm not proud of this. But it was either that or be slapped with a costly parking ticket due to a delayed entrance into the delicate dance that is alternate side of the street parking in Manhattan. And since my bank account seemed in more immediate danger than the environment at the critical moment I was forced to make a choice, I chose to drive. Yes, to drive. On Earth Day.

Gentle readers of the blogosphere, forgive me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Jeez. Whadda slap in the face to Gaia. I'm sure she will forgive you, though, since you're so cute and generally, I think, well-intentioned :-)

And didn't Don DeLillo write a book about all this?

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger TCho said...

Well i'm kind of pissed at Earth Day and how Whole Foods got rid of their plastic bags because I use them as my garbage bags. Heaven forbid, I buy my own garbage bags.

anyway, i forgive you. ;-)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I forgive you.

But, gotta tell you, I LOVE NOT owning a car here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home