Friday, March 07, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Ridiculous...

First of all, thanks to all of you who left such supportive comments on my last post. It meant a lot to know that others felt the same indignation over this that I did. My company is in the process of dealing with the situation and working to get "the offender" removed from his position. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

In the meantime here's a fun little quiz to lift everyone's spirits. Come on--everyone loves these things. I picked this up over at Bitter Cup of Joe--someone who definitely knows coffee. By the way, the results I got fit me TO A T! Enjoy.



You Are an Espresso



At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic



At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung



You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping



Your caffeine addiction level: high

What Kind of Coffee Are You?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger M. Knoester said...

I have never been so offended in my life!

Moi? a frappachino?

The nerve!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Why am I not surprised that I turned out to be an Espresso, too? Parts 1 and 2 fit me, 3 and 4 not so much since I only drink a single mug of coffee first thing in the morning.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger judy said...

Yes, you are, and guess what...so am I. Surprise, surprise.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

These things can be great fun!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger TCho said...

i'm an espresso too!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Ditto. I guess this means we'll get to sip espresso together in Milan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home