Thursday, February 07, 2008

Six Words

This is fun. I heard about it in Time Out New York. The assignment is to come up with a story in six words. When Ernest Hemingway was presented with the challenge years ago he came up with "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn." Smith magazine hosted a contest of this sort with a twist: sum up your life story in six words. A memoir, if you will. The winner was "Barrister, barista, what's the diff, Mom?"

Based on my life in and out of the theatre, surviving from this survival job to that, mine would be: "Talent--a blessing or a curse?"

What would yours be?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Tom Murphy said...

Please, God, is it Friday yet?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Andy Rosenberg said...

Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Matt said...

My next life will be right.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I wish I'd gotten started sooner.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I like yours. "I'll have to give this some thought". Ooops that was 7!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home