Sunday, January 13, 2008

What European City Do You Belong In?

Oh, why not? These things are fun. I'm posting this mostly because I like the way it turned out for me. I belong in Milan. Must be my Italian roots. Click the link below and find out where you belong.




You Belong in Milan



Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!

Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.

What European City Do You Belong In?

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I belong in Amsterdam.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Apparently, I belong in London.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger ZenDenizen said...

Paris, how generic is that? lol

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Flaming Curmudgeon said...

Paris. I knew it would be.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger judy said...

Paris for me, too, though I'd really rather be in Siena or Florence if we could get rid of some of the tourists. You, however, seem to have landed very close to some of your roots. Good for you.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I got Milan, too! We can hang out together. I kept trying to see if I could get something else, but it kept giving me Milan. Not such a bad thing, although Paris is a pretty nice place to live :-).

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger kevin said...

Well, i got Dublin!

I think i would have preferred Paris but Dublin it is. Im off to pack my bags!!!

Kev in NZ

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Barcelona for me...I did enjoy it there.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Andy Rosenberg said...

Tunde and I both got Amsterdam

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got Barcelona - a fun town, never been but it's on my list!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger TCho said...

I'm Dublin

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I just got Amsterdam. Funny, that never crossed my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home