Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute With Chris

Meet one of my new internet guilty pleasures: Chris Leavis. Chris hosts a website and internet show called CuteWithChris.com. I discovered him quite by accident one day on youtube.com. Okay, I was drawn in by his good looks and after watching a few of his video clips was delighted by his smart, silly, snarky sense of humor. Chris claims that his website is for posting pictures of puppies and kittens, but if you hop on over to there you'll notice it's also an outlet for Chris' considerable creativity. From what I can tell Chris is a Hollywood based actor who does this to amuse himself and literally thousands of others. Chris says his fan base consists of teenage girls, crazy cat ladies and jolly gay bears. Recently he even did a CuteWithChris LIVE stage show. He sold out the 99 seat theatre in 85 minutes. Isn't internet fame amazing?

Check out the clip below to see what Chris is all about. (FYI--he's way cuter than any of the animals he posts on his site.) If you want to see more, just search Cute With Chris on Youtube for a way to waste hours on a Presidents Day off with silliness. Enjoy.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Cute With Chris has been one of my favorites for a while now. Kali was actually featured on his site once!!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger LSL said...

Very cute. Isn't YouTube the best?

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Flaming Curmudgeon said...

You keep your damn mitts of Chris Leavins! You got me hooked on his dreaminess and now I cannot live without him or his show! He's a wonderful Canadian actor -- remember "The Hanging Garden" from 1993? Sigh. I'm moist.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Curtis said...

I love Chris. My cat Francis was on one of the cute downs. He is a very talented man -- Chris, not Francis.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO!!!!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mel said...

It's been said, but I'll say it again. The Hanging Garden is very much worth the watch, and Chris is very cute in it.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

OMFG! That was just 'the best'! Thanks for turning me on to Chris. *big hug*

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger elmooo said...

Check out Culty. Home of the CWC uber-obsessed.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/culty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home