Monday, September 08, 2008

End of Week 1

I feel compelled to write a post after my first week of grad school. I'm not sure what to write exactly because there is so much to digest. It's like a total immersion course into acting. 9 to 5 everyday, an hour for lunch and then home to do homework. So much of the course is physical, too, so it's exhausting but at the same time, exhilarating. There are 16 of us. We range in age from 23 to 57. So, thank god, I'm not the oldest one in the class! In fact most are around my age. I have my first paper due Friday, which I wrote over the weekend and my first monologue today--TODAY. I feel ready though. I apologize for the slap-dash post here, and truthfully I'm still learning how to manage this schedule so I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to blog, but check back periodically. I might surprise you.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger wondermachine said...

Hey Congratulations!
And a belated "Welcome to Washington!!"

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jimmy said...

Break a leg Michael, I know you will be fantastic.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Sounds like just what you need! Hope to hear more about it.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger LSL said...

I can feel the excitement in your post :) It sounds great - and exhausting. I hope you'll keep us posted.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Woohoo! It sounds like it's going great. Can't wait to hear more.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sounds like an exciting time for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home