Friday, December 14, 2007

A Jewish Hat Trick

Consider this the third in a trilogy of Jewish themed posts from me. I'm not actually Jewish, but growing up as I did in Northern New Jersey with many Jewish friends, living as I do on Manhattan's Upper West Side and having a decent knowledge of a few choice Yiddish words, I often say I'm Jewish by Association. I was invited to a belated Hanukkah celebration this weekend that I am unable to attend, so in honor of my Jewish friends I thought I'd post this video. It's a scream with a kick-ass vocal by Motown legend Darlene Love. You may remember it from SNL a couple of years ago--but it holds up. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I LOVE this! Hadn't seen it before. But anything with claymation makes me giddy. :)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Fun clip! Pass the challah bread!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL! I loved this when it was originally on SNL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home