Wednesday, November 28, 2007

City Snapshot(s): The Street Where I Live

I took these photos about a month ago and filed them away to save for a rainy day post. It's not rainy here, but I thought I'd post them before the weather changes too much and the photos are no longer current. When I took these photos I was inspired by Matterday's 12 of 12 posts in which he can find beauty in the most common every day sights. (Matt credits Chad for his inspiration.) These are the sights I see every day on the street where I live.




Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the shout-out, although I don't feel worthy! You posted some beautiful pictures. I think you've given me an idea for next month's 12 of 12. You should do it sometime!

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger LSL said...

What beautiful photos. I love these everyday kinds of things, and it's fun to see your neighborhood.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger David said...

Beautiful neighborhood.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

What a lovely neighborhood! I'd love to be able to stroll through there every day. *daydreams*

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger TCho said...

So are we neighbors? I'm in the 60s on the W. side. :-)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I'm in the 80s, tcho. ;-)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Scooter said...

Wow, what great photos!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Nice shots...

Do you Flickr? If so, let's link as friends over there:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toddhellskitchen/

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Todd, No, I don't flickr...but maybe I should...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home