Saturday, December 08, 2007

City Snapshot: Xtreme Dreidel '07

For this week's city snapshot, more Hanukkah fun: Xtreme Dreidel '07! What is that, you ask? Dreidels as nunchucks or something? Well, not exactly. After doing a little research online, apparently Xtreme Dreidel involves spinning dreidels all at the same time--upside down. Yes, that's right--upside down! It can degenerate into something of a free-for-all with dreidels spinning out of control all over the room. Sounds like some madcap fun.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I love the dreidl song.

I'm half Irish Catholic and half German/Scandinavian Lutheran. I don't even know any Irish Catholic Christmas traditions other than whiskey. The Scandinavian side includes lutefisk and Santa Lucia. Can I convert?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I have a headache just thinking about this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home