Monday, September 14, 2009

City Snapshot: Little League in the Big City

Manhattan Chowder is back in the Big Apple after a wonderful year in DC. (More on that in future posts.) In the meantime, I've been spending the last week or so I've been home falling back in love with New York. She has been putting on her freshest face for me with beautiful September weather (mostly). A walk through busy Riverside Park yesterday revealed this photo: City kids playing baseball as only they do--under the Westside Highway with Trump's Towers looming above.


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger LSL said...

I can't believe it's been a year! I'm glad I left you in my Google Reader. :)

And I'm glad your City is welcoming you back with such affection.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Bigezbear said...

Welcome home! You've been sorely missed.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger David said...

Good to see you again

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Welcome back, Michael. :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back, although it's REALLY making me miss New York!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Diane said...

That was me (speaking as Neal). He misses NY, too ;-(.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home