Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Look to the Rainbow


Before I leave for Italy later today, I thought I'd leave you with one last image of Pride. It's the Pride fountain featuring a real rainbow. Kelly at Rambling Along in Life with a Stern Point of View has started a yearly tradition, the Celebrate Diversity Pride Challenge. He posts a rainbow image during pride and asks as many other bloggers as he can to post the picture on their site as a celebration of our diversity, solidarity, visibility and pride. So here ya go, Kelly. How can I say no to a guy who's got no pants on in his profile pic?

I'll try to keep the posts coming while I'm away on vacation, but I'm not sure what my wifi options will be where I'm staying, etc. Anyway, stay tuned! Ciao!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger The Flaming Curmudgeon said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip and take oodles of pix!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Gavin said...

Have an awesome time. Look forward to some wonderful pictures!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Be safe on your trip....and have lots of fun! :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the post and have a safe trip...Happy Pride...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Have a happy and safe trip, Michael. Bring me something. :)

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Have a great time!!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger LSL said...

Yay! Ciao, amico. Have a great trip!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger kevin said...

Ciao, Buongiorno,
Have a great journey.

Kev in NZ

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger BigAssBelle said...

oh! have a GREAT time!!!!!! take pix! of hot italian boys :-)

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sounds like you are having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home