Thursday, March 29, 2007

Starving for Attention

Scott sent me word of this story today. No, I am not the blogger in question.
IDOL'S SANJAYA STICKS AROUND
Wednesday night's American Idol results show, which saw the elimination of singer Chris Sligh, while the much belittled Sanjaya Malakar remained out of the bottom rankings, once again dominated the ratings, registering a 17.6 rating and a 27 share. Meanwhile, support for Sanjaya via the website votefortheworst.com appears to be growing, helped by frequent plugging from radio personality Howard Stern. One blogger has gone on a hunger strike to protest against Sanjaya's continued presence on the show.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I don't watch American Idol, but I broke down and watched some of Sanjaya's performances on YouTube tonight.

WTF?!?!?

He is HORRIBLE!!! Apparently he's from Federal Way (about 20 miles south of Seattle) - how embarrassing! He just seems so disinterested in what he's singing, or in actually taking the judges' comments to heart. Ugh.

On a side note - if you would like the coupon I was talking about, send me your e-mail (my e-mail link is in my post). You could fall asleep with Nate every night. :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Gavin said...

I had a bitch fit in the comments over at JMG yesterday. Those people were/are pissing me off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home