Saturday, November 04, 2006

Go Doogie!!!

Responding to this article at Canada.com:

Nepotism is alive and well in Hollywood. Former Doogie Howser star Neil Patrick Harris, 33, recently got his longtime sweetheart David Burtka, 31, a guest role on his series How I Met Your Mother...
Neil Patrick Harris' publicist apparently released a statement saying that his client was "not of that persuasion" without consulting ol' Doogie first. So, Harris went to People Magazine (following T.R. Knight's lead from two weeks ago making People the coming out publication of choice these days) and released this brave and succinct statement:

"The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships. So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

BRAVO DOOGIE! I imagine he is now in the market for a new publicist. Below is a photo of Harris in the road company of Cabaret or last night at Barracuda Bar--you decide.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Man On The Street said...

Um... OK. Nice photo. Go Neal!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

It's the sequined nipples that turn me off though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home