Wednesday, April 25, 2007

City Snapshot

And so begins another regular feature on my blog: City Snapshots. It will include snapshots that I take in the city. Pretty self-explanatory. And if it seems like I'm ripping the idea off from JoeMyGod's "Morning View" series, I am. But we're buds--it's cool. Probably. Anyway, this is the German-Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Paul at 315 W. 22nd Street in Chelsea. After a trip to the dentist for a check-up and cleaning (and no cavities, Mom!) I took a little walk around the neighborhood and spotted this lovely old church. Enjoy.
UPDATE: Joe's repsonse: "sweetie, i don't OWN the city! :) Snap away!" And so, I shall.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful shots...and that's my "hood"!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

What a beautiful old church. You take great photos, Michael.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger BigAssBelle said...

hahaha!! german-evangelical. i'll bet ol' martin's spinning in his grave. missouri synod lutheran, the one and only.

that being said, the church is stunning. your photography is exquisite. i don't think heathen joe has ever photographed a church, has he? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home