Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just in Case You're Keeping Score

My grad school audition went very well this past weekend. They seemed very pleased with my work that day. I've been invited to the campus to observe some of the classes in the program and have been assigned an MFA student liaison to contact with any questions and concerns. Does this mean I'm "being courted" by them? Hmmm.

The good news is I actually want to go to this school. We'll see. Please keep your fingers in the crossed position. Thank you.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Spider said...

Fingers AND toes cross - wishing you the best!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Bigezbear said...

All of my appendages are crossed, Mike. Break a leg!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

My fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed for you! :D

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger TCho said...

Yay! good luck!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Gavin said...

Good luck!!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger LSL said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering! So glad to hear this bit of great news. Please keep us posted :)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Joey P said...

This is most excellent: hitting her in her bony, not-so-well-padded "pocketbook."

Verizon, we can hear you now, and we love it.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I've got things crossed that I don't think are supposed to be.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Don't know how I missed this. But this is great news!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Deepa Bill said...

All the best!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home