Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Please Stand By

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. The holidays have kept me busy with four days of Christmas being celebrated with various branches of the family. It was all good though, truly: nieces, nephews, toys, cookies, lights, lasagne and mom's church choir. I'm expecting Scott back from Illinois in a couple hours where he spent Christmas with his family as well. At last we'll be able to have our own Christmas together later tonight.

A quick update on something else occupying much of my time, energy and therapy sessions lately--I'm applying to graduate school. Yes, it's true. After years of talking about it I'm finally moving on with the next chapter of my life. Anyway, most of the writing I've been doing lately has been along the lines of the "personal objectives and goals" essays one wonders if anyone actually reads but nevertheless "must be submitted with all application materials."

Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Well, Pray Tell! What kind of focus in grad school? And of course - I wish you luck!

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A private Christmas after Christmas is always especially nice.
Don't eat too much before bed.

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! Grad school apps suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home